Monday, November 14, 2011

Quilts I Love!













One of my all time favorite gifts to give and get are quilts.  Not only are they practical but they are Beautiful!  My great grandmothers have passed down quilts to their daughters and granddaughters and this is definitely a tradition that I want to pass down to my girls.  I love to sew and I'm always looking for inspiration.  I came across these Beautiful quilts and fabrics from a Stay at Home Mom on Etsy.  I always try to support my fellow Stay at Home Moms so I thought  I would share her wonderful quilts.  She has so many fabrics to choose from,  I just put a few pictures of some of my favorites.  Lots of people make quilts but she seems to have a great eye for fabric combinations.  She also makes custom quilt baby bedding.  Her etsy shop is  SewFunByMonique.  Take a look and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment